9 Jul 2011

Sexy Bipasha Basu gets sexier


Having received the sultry bong beauty Bipasha Basu as the latest actress navel pierced management sexier to achieve her dream since the age of it made it barely. Bipasha reveals she always wanted to do but did not do so because they were under the care of the pain.
I went Bipasha confirms: "Yes, I got a navel my pierced. Really scared. I got done in the place of demons, and this man from the family who was, has about 11 years back but I got very scared ran out of fear this time, during the last two days , I was trying to chicken, but my friend Diane (Pandey) and I dragged my sisters there. They believe that the Burundian armed forces gem navel look at me. But in the process to do so, I passed already! I was scared of injections since childhood, but I think I will get over my fear after that. "From the age of 2 d of the want to get 16 to navel piercing! Finally, I would like GT 2 the courage to do! Looks great heals slowly BT! Can not workout a lot, Father d next 15days!" Bipasha has Twitter page. When news of another new addition Bipasha to her body, her fans started sending healing tips. "Thank u for all ur some medical advice I can not! Post pics now! Still recovering! Plan shortly to chat with all the love!" She said. Among the masses to congratulate the work God was the work of Mirza actress "@ bipsluvurself that's it! Only when PPL I think there is any way you can get hotter than the theory of the end!" Where they want to get a glimpse of the exciting hole, but will remain as it is still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post by Dr. Shaista Wahidi.