3 Jul 2011

Apple Taking Over the World in Sales!


Q2 data for sales of the iPhone is about to be concluded, I decided to see how iPhone is sold, in fact, even now. Make some good and fundamental divisions, and got the numbers really shocked me.There are about 311302000 people in the United States, starting in 2011, selling 85,534,000 iPhones. This means that he owns28% of the iPhone in the United States. Shock? Kinda, and Ithought that it would be closer to about 40%, but I did my mathwrong. But still 28% of the large numbers. Just think, only 4 years from sales of iPhone! Imagine in 4 years, double the number?There is no doubt in my mind that Apple is being way, they certainlysell up to 100 million by this time next year. IPhone 4 in sales almost doubled 3GS, and accounting for about $ 40 million insales so far. Therefore, the iPhone Dual 5 4? So that they canpredict and many of the questions, and just flat out crazy to think about money racking up Apple. Does not apply to the above figures include the iPod so Bad and totals. If so, where included, I'm sure that the Apple products owned by at least 60% of Americans. Apple, I suggest you. It's really incredible how successful you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post by Dr. Shaista Wahidi.