26 Jun 2016

Courtney Pelot named as Miss Wisconsin 2016



Miss Green Bay Area Courtney Pelot won the title of Miss Wisconsin 2016 at Saturday nights' finals at Alberta Kimball Auditorium, adjacent to Oshkosh West High School in Wisconsin.


"I can't even explain it... I am so excited," said Courtney Pelot.

"This is my first year competing at state. I had competed (locally) two years before. (Miss Green Bay Area) is the first local title I've ever won, so I can't believe that I won the state title and am going to Miss America." [jsonline.com]





Miss Wisconsin 2016 Courtney Pelot will now spend serving her chosen platform for an year and the Children's Miracle Network. She will be promoting science, technology, engineering and math education in there.

Pelot will also get the chance to represent her state Wisconsin in the Miss America competition, set to begin from Sept. 6 till 11 in Atlantic City this year.

Here are some top results of the Miss Wisconsin 2016 competition:



  • Miss Wisconsin 2016: Miss Green Bay Area Courtney Pelot
  • First runner-up: Miss Great Lakes Madeline Kumm
  • Second runner-up: Miss St. Francis Gina Miliacca
  • Third runner-up: Miss Madison-Capital City Sarah Newton
  • Fourth runner-up: Miss Harbor Cities Tianna Vanderhei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post by Dr. Shaista Wahidi.