27 May 2011

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg only eats meat he kills himself



Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg arrives at the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet French President Nicolas Sarkozy on May 25, 2011.Photo: features Ciba Press / Rex
I have yet to see a social network, in front of a movie, but from what I gather, and portrayed Mark Zuckerberg, as they say, a little tight.
The impression is that Facebook multi-billionaire, 27-year-old founder and Chairman of increase during the past 24 hours to acknowledge that he is now only eat meat from animals he had killed himself personally.

Earlier this month, surprised his 847 page to your friends have Facebook, and sent as follows: "I just killed them, pigs and goats."

According to Fortune, the idea came from the name Jesse Cook Cole, who runs a restaurant called the Flea Street Cafe near the home of Zuckerberg in Palo Alto, California. And gave some to local farmers, who represent the best way to kill my chicken, pork and lamb the next. "He cut the throat with a knife and goats, is the best type to do so," says Cole.

Zuckerberg explained later, through the wealth-mail, and this is a new preference that we have to slaughter animals, specifically a challenge last year. In the past year, he challenged himself to learn Mandarin. The year before and went to a tie every day. (. Given this sense of escalation, and we now expect some interest in the challenge next year) and said:

This year, the challenge of transforming my personal gratitude to buy food. I think many people forget that their lives must die in order for you to eat meat, which revolves around my goal is to let yourself forget that and they appreciate what I have. This year, I became vegetarian mainly because I eat meat from animals only kill myself. Until now was a good experience. I eat healthier food and learned a lot about sustainable agriculture and animal husbandry.

I started thinking last year when I was a pig roast in my house.Group of people who told me how you love to eat pork, and they do not want to think that the life of the past alive. It seems to me a non-administrator only. I have no problem with people choosing to eat something, but I think they should be responsible and be grateful for what they eat, rather than ignore it if they came from.

I think that some of you trying to tell with the item a vegetarian, can be described herself as "mostly vegetarian" just to kill dinner, but it is believed this is certainly a challenge, raised a tie to wear much when every day. In fact, you go ahead and repeat the feeling of a whole plant and animal dilemma by Michael Pollan, who tweeted today: "Good for him"

Anything that helps to show meat eaters - I have one - should be quite a painful process often involved in access to CD and one of the dead animal should be encouraged. Often noted that meat eaters are the most ignorant - and they want to remain so - because of the mechanics of how the killing of animals, slaughter, packaged for human consumption. We hope to ignite Zuckerberg highly rated interest and discussion on this sensitive issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post by Dr. Shaista Wahidi.